We release a monthly economic update, a monthly topical article and a quarterly newsletter.
The monthly economic update, Economic Update, takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The monthly topical article, Keeping in Touch, looks at different areas of financial advice and provides useful information, including any updates and changes within the financial services industry.
Our quarterly client newsletter, The Key, keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. Topics can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
Keeping in Touch - February 2013
Download Keeping in Touch - February 2013
Transitioning to Retirement
Life expectancy and Lifestyle:
Generally, life expectancy is on the rise. We are working harder and living longer! It is possible that you could be in the retirement period for around 20 years and be accustomed to a high standard of living that you wish to maintain.
The Economic Update - January 2013
Download The Economic Update - January 2013
- US – underlying US economic momentum in retail and housing appears resilient amid declining GDP growth.
- Europe – industrial production has continued to weaken, especially in the energy sector.
- China – GDP and exports have exceeded growth expectations.
- Australia – unemployment rates rose while annual inflation remaine…
The Key Newsletter – Summer 2013
Download The Key Newsletter – Summer 2013
Issue 38 of the latest market insight from Financial Services Partners.
In this issue:
- Positioning your portfolio in a changing environment
- Healthy and wealthy
- How interest rates can affect your financial strategy
- Market commentary
The Economic update – December 2012
Download The Economic update – December 2012
• US – US Federal Reserve provided strong policy signals for maintaining its monetary stimulus settings.
• Europe – more worrying signs that Europe’s biggest economy, Germany, is weakening.
• China – encouraging signs of strengthening in both industrial and consumer sectors.
• Australia – the release of weak terms of trade data contrasted with strong gains in key mining company stocks.
• Global share markets finished 2012 strongly, driven by different factors across regions. The Australi…
Keeping in Touch – January 2013
Download Keeping in Touch – January 2013
Choosing the right personal insurance
We all start the year with great intentions. So many new year goals to aspire to, goals we generally stick to for a month, three months if we are really committed, then the year gets busy and life takes over and the goals we set in January fall by the wayside.
The Economic update – November 2012
Download The Economic update – November 2012
- In the US GDP growth continues at trend. The housing sector showed signs of recovering and the industrial sector where capacity utilisation rose.
- There were further signs of weakening in Japan and in China, as GDP growth fell again, but there are some signs that the slowdown is levelling out.
- The RBA cut rates on concerns of a global growth slowdown. With investor lending not following suit and the risks of creating a property bubble low at present, this leaves the RBA free rein to continue to cut rates further to support growth in the rest of the economy.
The Economic update – October 2012
Download The Economic update – October 2012
- US – good news in the housing sector which showed signs of recovering and the industrial sector where capacity utilisation rose.
- Asia – further signs of weakening in Japan. In China GDP growth fell again but there are some signs that the slowdown is levelling out.
- Australia – RBA cuts rates on concerns of global growth slowdown. Underlying Inflation rose slightly but is still in line with forecasts.
- Mixed performance on global equity markets. US was weaker due to poor corporate reporting and Europe was slightly stronger.
- Spanish government aims…
Keeping in Touch – November 2012 Part 2
Download Keeping in Touch – November 2012 Part 2
Let me enjoy my retirement!
At some point in our lives, preferably sooner rather than later, we will stop working and start digging in to our hard-earned and hopefully well-saved retirement savings which includes superannuation. Saving for retirement is always a topical, widely discussed issue, and we all want to know will I have enough? What strategies could I consider that might boost my super?
Keeping in Touch – November 2012
Download Keeping in Touch – November 2012
Work hard, play hard
As any business owner would tell you – it’s tough building your own business. You work exceptionally hard amongst some other 2.13 million businesses trading in Australia1, years of blood, sweat and tears poured in to your work so that you will own a successful business that funds your lifestyle now and will one day fund your retirement.
FoFA Tips from FSP
Download FoFA Tips from FSP
If you missed us at our stand at the recent AFA Conference on the Gold Coast, you missed the opportunity to find out more about Financial Services Partners and take home a copy of our FoFA tips.
As we would like you to be in a position to take advantage of the FoFA information we provided to other delegates at the conference, we invite you to download a copy of the document here.
More Articles ...