We release a monthly economic update, a monthly topical article and a quarterly newsletter.
The monthly economic update, Economic Update, takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The monthly topical article, Keeping in Touch, looks at different areas of financial advice and provides useful information, including any updates and changes within the financial services industry.
Our quarterly client newsletter, The Key, keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. Topics can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
The Economic Update - October 2015
Download The Economic Update - October 2015
Market Highlights - October 2015
- Global growth uncertainties, centred on emerging markets, weighed on markets
- The US Federal Reserve postponed its decision to lift interest rates
- A change in Australia’s Prime Minister was seen as lifting confidence
- Global sovereign bonds outperformed global shares
Connection Point October 2015
Download Connection Point October 2015
Welcome to the October edition of Connection Point. This month we cover:
- New Social Security rates and thresholds from 20 September 2015
- New aged care fees and thresholds from 20 September 2015
- Lost member account thresholds increased
- Look through tax treatment for LRBAs
Keeping in Touch - October 2015
Download Keeping in Touch - October 2015
The power of regular investing
One of the world’s most admired investors, Warren Buffett, is famous for saying “Don't save what is left after spending; spend what is left after saving.”
While this approach may not always be possible, investing even just a small amount regularly can make a big difference over the long term.
The Economic Update - September 2015
Download The Economic Update - September 2015
Market Highlights - September 2015
- Concerns intensified over Chinese growth though US growth strengthened
- Global shares declined on these concerns
- Investors retreated to safe haven currencies
- Fed’s policy announcement later this month will be closely watched
Keeping in Touch - September 2015
The Key Newsletter – Spring 2015
Download The Key Newsletter – Spring 2015
Issue 48 of the latest market insights from Financial Services Partners includes:
- Wealthy retirees to be hit hardest by the pension changes
- Young parents need $1 million of life cover
- Don’t be distracted by Greece, it’s all about China
- Tending to your wellbeing will let…
The Economic Update - August 2015
Download The Economic Update - August 2015
Market Highlights - August 2015
- Developed market economic growth is becoming more synchronised
- Global shares rebound on a Greece solution although emerging markets struggled
- Bond yields rallied as global growth concerns resurfaced
- The US dollar (USD) rose in the month as the Fed looks to lift rates later this year
Keeping in Touch - August 2015
Download Keeping in Touch - August 2015
How financial planning works
Looking to plan for the future and want to get some financial advice?
Some people don’t know where to start or what to expect, but the process is very simple and could help you to change your financial future!
The Economic Update - July 2015
Download The Economic Update - July 2015
Market Highlights - July 2015
- US economic indicators improved as consumer spending rebounded from earlier weakness.
- Bond yields rose as expectations solidified that the US Federal Reserve (Fed) would commence raising rates this year.
- Global shares fell on the back of rising yields and, later in the month, concerns over Greece.
- The Australian dollar (AUD) rose modestly against the US dollar (USD) but eased lower against other major currencies.
Keeping in Touch - July 2015
Download Keeping in Touch - July 2015
Having insurance for life
Many people are unsure whether life insurance is important, especially as they get older.
Here we look at the benefits of having life insurance at each stage of your life – whether you are an accumulator, pre-retiree or retiree
More Articles ...